In the video above, you will learn how to request a hardship withdrawal from your 401(k) account using our website.
1. Go to Slavic401k.com and click “Log In” on the top right-hand side of the page.
Enter your username and password.
2. Click on Withdrawals in the blue ribbon.
3. Click on Hardship Request.
4. Review the initial hardship information, then click apply for a hardship.
5. Read the terms and conditions, check the box, then click the agree button.
6. Your personal information will automatically populate. If you need to make a change, please do so from your main profile page before continuing. If all of your information is correct, click next.
7. Choose a reason for your hardship and the amount you’re requesting. Then review the disclosure and choose how much tax you would like withheld. Then click next.
8. Choose whether you’d like to receive your money through an electronic transfer via ACH or by paper check in the mail. If you choose an electronic transfer, click the add bank account button to provide your banking details for the transfer.
9. You will also be asked to provide a backup delivery method in case the electronic transfer can’t be completed. You can choose between standard or express mail. Once you have filled out the necessary information, click next.
10. Upload any necessary documentation needed to support your hardship reason. Once you have uploaded all of your files, click review.
11. Review all of your hardship information and check the box at the bottom of the page to agree to the terms. When you are ready, click submit application.
Please remember: it takes 10-15 business days to process a hardship withdrawal. In addition to the processing time, please allow 1-3 business days to receive the funds electronically and 7-10 days for checks sent via mail.