The video above provides step-by-step instructions on how to enroll your employer’s 401(k) plan utilizing Slavic401k.com.
1. Go to Slavic401k.com and click “Enroll” on the top right hand side of the page.
2. Enter your social security number and date of birth. This allows us to pull up your records.
3. Your name and other personal information will be pre-populated based on records given to us by your employer. If necessary, you can update or change your contact details before moving on.
4. Determine how much of your paycheck to contribute. If you are unsure, we have calculators here to help.
5. Select an investment option. The options available to you may be different than what you see in the video above. Select how you would like to invest in your 401(k) and follow the prompts to make fund selections.
6. Once your investments are selected, add beneficiaries to inherit your money if you were to pass away.
7. Review account information and modify if necessary.
8. Review and sign the authorization form to complete the process.
You are now enrolled in your 401(k)!