As 2023 winds down, it’s an important to make time for year-end financial planning. This includes reassessing your current financial situation, your goals for the future and your potential tax liabilities.
On Dec. 6, 2023, Dave Herlihy, Senior Vice President of Wealth Management at Slavic401k, presented a webinar discussing best practices to follow for year-end financial planning, including recommendations for tax filing preparations, year-end retirement contributions, plus more.
Download the slide deck and watch the webinar recording above.
Year-End Financial Planning Webinar: Key Takeaways
- There are 10 things everyone should do for year-end financial planning
Contact Wealth Management
- Assess your financial plan or create one
- Review your financial and life goals
- Maximize contributions to your 401(k), IRA and HSA as best you can
- Plan ahead for taxes
- Plan next year’s savings goals
- Optimize the employee benefits available to you
- Conduct a review of your insurance coverages and estate plan
- Assess your investment mix and rebalance as needed
For detailed tips and best practices on the 10-step year-end financial plan above, please watch the webinar recording.